**Terms and Conditions - Kids Go FREE:
- Offer available for children aged 0 - 18 years (school-aged)
- Maximum of 2 free children per full fare-paying adult (not available to ferry concession card holders). Extra children charged at normal child rates
- Valid only during NZ school holidays for the dates shown above - on occasions our Kids Go FREE campaign doesn't run for the entire NZ school holidays.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or discount (except 20% Multi Saver). Meals, coach connections and departures, other than those listed, are not included.
- Invercargill, Te Anau and Queenstown coach connections available (extra cost)
- Car parking is available adjacent to Bluff Visitor Terminal (extra cost)
- Departures/excursions other than those listed are not included
- Stewart Island Experience reserves the right to alter timetables, substitute plant or equipment and alter ticket prices. Subject to availability. This special will be applied to your booking automatically.
How does the Kids Go FREE promotion apply?: During the booking process select the number of adult, child and infant passengers for the Stewart Island ferry departure times you want. Once this information has been entered, the promotion(s) and any saving (if applicable) will automatically apply and show in the "Booking Summary". This same information will also be displayed in the "Cart Summary", prior to proceeding to the payment page. You will see the original price, the saving and the amount to pay.