Nestled in native bush on a sunny hillside, our Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful place to relax and escape from the modern world.
The lodge's grounds are home to numerous native New Zealand birds, including kaka (native parrots), which can be viewed from the lodge's terrace. The terrace of the lodge has commanding views of Halfmoon Bay and Foveaux Strait.
It's the perfect place as your base to explore Stewart Island's beautiful scenery and fascinating native birdlife. Located just five minutes’ walk from the village centre where there are restaurants and a small hub.
Our 6 guestrooms are sumptuous, enjoy stunning outlooks and open directly onto an expansive balcony.
- Accommodation in 6 king or twin bedrooms, all with ensuites
- Extensive gardens
- Communal guest lounge with great views over the bay
- Five minutes walk to village and restaurants
- Continental breakfast included
- Complimentary pick up from Ferry
- Freeview TVs in all rooms
- Tea/coffee making facilities available in each bedroom